Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Australian Good Taste
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 6 salmon fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 bunch Broccolini, trimmed
- 380 g couscous
- 500 ml boiling water
- 200 g tzatziki
- Place the oil, garlic, coriander, cumin, sesame seeds, allspice and sea salt in a mortar and gently pound with a pestle until a coarse paste forms. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the salmon and gently toss until well coated in the spice mixture. Thread salmon evenly among skewers.
- Preheat a bbq grill or char grill pan on medium. Add the salmon skewers and cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile cook the broccolini in a steamer basket over a saucepan of simmering water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Place the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water while stirring with fork. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Spoon the couscous ajong serving plates and top with the broccolini. Divide the salmon skewers among plates and serve with the tzatziki.