Recipe by Annacia
Imagine this on a veranda overlooking the Caribbean
Top Review by Outta Here
I made this as written and mixed it all together and then refrigerated it overnight. The next day I poured it over ice for a very refreshing drink. The spices are perfect and I like the little bit of bite from the red pepper. Made for ZWT 7.
- 29.58 ml ground guatemalan coffee beans (shade grown prefered)
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 inch cinnamon sticks
- 473.18 ml water
- 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 29.58 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee brewer.
- Pour the water into the brewer’s water reservoir.
- Set the coffee brewer on to brew.
- While the coffee brews, gently warm the coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the mixture; stir. Divide the liquid into two mugs to serve.