Recipe by Baby Kato
I love ciders and this is a nice one. Don't forget to taste while its simmering to ensure the right ratio of sweet and tart for yourself. If you would like it tarter don't add the honey and if you would like this sweeter than add honey to taste. It's all about personal preference...the honey does help to bring out the spices more and offers a smoother drink.
- 1 quart apple juice, natural
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup honey, clover, wildflower (optional)
- 4 orange slices (garnish)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot add the apple juice, cranberry juice, pumpkin pie spice and honey.
- Heat and stir until the honey has melted then slowly bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour into heated mugs and garnish with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick for stirring.