Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this traditional Argentine/South American spiced chili and fresh parsley sauce with grilled churrasco steaks or chicken--delicious!! Would also be great with fish. Courtesy Chef Jeff Rossman, Terra restaurant.
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 whole roasted green chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients except the oil into the blender.
- While running the blender, slowly add olive oil until combined thoroughly.
- Serve the chimichurri sauce with grilled steaks or chicken (would also be great with fish).