- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 9 cups bok choy, rinsed and sliced crosswise (1 medium bunch)
- 4 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granular sugar substitute
- 1 lb firm tofu, at room temperature, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oils in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add bok choy and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Add scallion, garlic, jalapeño and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix water, soy sauce and sugar substitute together in a cup. Stir into bok choy mixture, and top with tofu. Cover, and cook just to heat through, for 1 minute.