Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I want to try this soon so I'm keeping it here so it won't get lost.
- 236.59 ml pancake mix
- 158.51-177.44 ml water (depending on desired thickness of pancakes)
- 2 medium bananas
- 177.44 ml blueberries
- 29.58 ml crunchy peanut butter or 29.58 ml creamy peanut butter
- 14.79 ml jam (preferably dark fruit, such as blackberry or black raspberry)
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml allspice
- cooking spray
- Mix the pancake mix and water in a bowl. (Or, if desired, add eggs and milk as directed in pancake mix instructions).
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the 3/4 cup of blueberries, and the cinnamon to the mix.
- Cut the bananas into thin slices.
- Coat the griddle surface with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the griddle and cook until it turns brown on the side, then flip and brown the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancakes.
- Spread the peanut butter equally on the pancakes, then the jam.
- Top with banana slices and sprinkle with all-spice.