Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Better Than Store Bought.
Make and share this Spice Parisienne recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons ground white peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mace
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Grind salt and bay leaves together.
- Blend the rest thoroughly.
- Pack into jars.
This makes quite a good amount and thats a good thing. I did leave out the salt, it's so easy to add at any time if one wants it. I had a slice of leftover ham with eggs this morning and sprinkled this on the ham. Really excellent, almost like they were made for each other. Thanks Dee for another grand addition to my home made spice blends.
Made this wonderful aromatic seasoning for gift giving. Merci Madame Dienia!