1/2 Photos of Spice Crusted Salmon
Spice Crusted Salmon, This is for Echo echo........... This is healthy & full of flavor. You can grind the spice mixture in a coffee grinder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets, 24 ounces, boneless, towel dried
- 29.58 ml coriander seeds, crushed
- 29.58 ml cardamom, seed crushed
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 29.58 ml flour
- 170.09 g balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml honey (or brown sugar)
- 14.79-29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh dill
- 59.16 ml toasted sliced almonds
- 1Spread the spice mix on a plate and stir to mix.
- 2Toss egg mixture together.
- 3Dip the salmon fillets in the egg mixture and then in the spices.
- 4Heat enough olive oil to coat bottom of a large pan until the olive oil begins to ripple. Cook the salmon 3-4 minutes on each side over medium heat (about 8 minutes per inch of thickness).
- 5Remove salmon to a serving dish and kept warm. Discard the oil, add the balsamic to the pan.
- 6Swirl around over high heat to pick up the salmon flavors. Reduce the liquid by half. On low heat, add the honey, butter and swirl. The consistency of the sauce should thicken slightly. Don't boil it. When the honey and butter is completely mixed, add in the chopped dill and pour over the salmon. Or pour on plate and place salmon on glaze. Garnish with nuts. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.5
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 711.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 54.6 g