1/1 Photo of Spelt Pasta Recipe - Make Your Own Pasta
This pasta is as easy to handle as regular wheat pasta. This recipe produces a good result. Do not allow pasta to dry out before cooking as it can become a little brittle. You can use the pasta as you would regular pasta. This recipe is not gluten free
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and salt.
- 2Beat the eggs with the oil.
- 3Make a well in the flour and then stir in the eggs and oil with a spoon.
- 4Finish mixing with hands and then knead on a lightly floured surface. Knead until the mixture "comes together".
- 5Cover in cling wrap and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- 6Roll with a pasta press or rolling pin.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spelt Pasta Recipe - Make Your Own Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: