Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is how you make the dutch spice speculaas. You can make cookies with it or bread. From the netherlands. Use only 1 tablespoon of mix on 4 cups of flour.
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon anise seed
- 2 tablespoons ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- Put all the spices together and mix.
- Use only 1 tablespoon of this mix on 4 cups of flour!
What a great blend of spices! I used some in a nut bread recipe and it was perfect. Looking forward to using this in cookies during the holidays. Made for Fall 2011 PAC game.