Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from better homes and Gardens 1960. It is delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 lbs yellow potatoes (yukon)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl combine seeds and vinegar.
- Set aside for several hours or overnight.
- Cook potatoes, cool,cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Add chopped eggs, scallions,salt,mayo and seeds.
- Mix until well blended.