Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little grown-up twist on a classic! I added only 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and a dash of kosher salt for an incredibly yummy, super simple treat. Melt and mix in a non-stick pan and this is not messy at all, and I had absolutely no sticking problems. Enjoy!
- 59.14 ml butter
- 946.36 ml mini marshmallows
- 1419.54 ml Special K cereal
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 0.25 ml kosher salt
- Melt butter over med-high heat in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Add marshmallows all at once, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Add cereal to the melted marshmallow.
- Toss in the pot until cereal is coated.
- Press into buttered 9X13 pan and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Cool. Slice. Yum.
These are so versatile and easy to make. I have now made them with all sorts of different cereals that had just a little left in the box and they have all turned out great. These make a good snack and a good substitute for breakfast in a hurry. They taste really good too!