1/3 Photos of Special K Marshmallow Treats!
Chef #1512146's Note:
A little grown-up twist on a classic! I added only 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and a dash of kosher salt for an incredibly yummy, super simple treat. Melt and mix in a non-stick pan and this is not messy at all, and I had absolutely no sticking problems. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over med-high heat in a large non-stick saucepan.
- 2Add marshmallows all at once, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- 3Add cereal to the melted marshmallow.
- 4Toss in the pot until cereal is coated.
- 5Press into buttered 9X13 pan and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- 6Cool. Slice. Yum.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special K Marshmallow Treats!
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g