Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Delicious. I halved the recipe and it was plenty for 4 people with leftovers.
This is a wonderfully light imatation. A great addition to a sandwich. The wieght watchers of the world thank you. Loved it.
This tastes just like the original Mc Donalds version. I mean the original version, not the current one that they are serving now. This taste like the old fashioned secret sauce.