Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Egg salad for sandwiches with reduced-fat and fat-free ingredients.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper folding in the eggs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve on toast with lettuce.
Very tasty! I used spreadable smoked salmon cream cheese and splenda instead of the sugar and served it on whole wheat bread with mixed greens added. so quick and easy and good for us too!! I will be making this one again, thanks for posting.
Very nice and ready in a jiffy. My only changes were to use both fresh (grated) onion and garlic.
This was a terrific egg salad. Loved it and imo it tasted better than many regular ones.