Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur (recommend Triple Sec or Grand Marnier)
- 1⁄4 cup almond liqueur (recommend Amaretto)
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 liter spanish sparkling wine (recommend Frexinet Cordon Negro)
- 4 seedless grapes
- Combine liqueurs and fruit in the bottom of a medium pitcher and lightly muddle. Fill pitcher with sparkling wine. Place a single grape in the bottom of each glass. The yeast on the grape skin will help retain some fizz in your drink.
- Spoon a bit of muddled berry from the pitcher into each Champagne glass then pour in the liquid. Serve immediately. Cheers!
I made this as a trial run for my upcoming summer get togethers, I used only strawberries, thank you for sharing Mimi, this will be a repeater!...Kitten:)