Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From La Vie de Chambord Liqueur.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (citrus flavor)
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 3⁄8 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Shake first five ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass; top with champagne.
- Serve in a flute garnished with a flamed orange twist.
What's not to like? And loved the bubbles! Made for the Herbaceous Curvaceous Honeys ZWT8.
Orange, raspberry, cranberry and lime - all my favorite flavors in one amazing, bubbly glass. YUM. I could get seriously stupid drinking these. ;-) Didn't take time to flame the orange twist- just muddled it bit before adding the bubbly. This is now my favorite cocktail! Thanks for posting the recipe.