A Jolly Christmas Special Cosmo or Red Hot Lovers Cosmo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup vodka, well chilled
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice, well chilled
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry liqueur, Cranberry Liqueur well chilled
- 1 lime, juice of
- In a shaker fill with ingredients add ice and shake.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with lime slice and fresh cranberries.
Join The Conversation
We all enjoyed this drink, though we thought the first one a bit sweet so added a little bit more cranberry concentrate and lime juice to the second. The whole cranberry liquour process was a bit time consuming to get to the end product and we prefered it at the cranberry vodka stage, so I think the next time around I would stop at that and just add some simple syrup to create this drink. Thanks Rita for another lovely cocktail. Made for "Let's P-A-R-T-Y! ~2010"