Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this yet. If you ask me the longest prep part of this recipe may be getting the Champagne bottle open. ;-}
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- 1 cup red raspberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup black raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord)
- fresh whole raspberries (to garnish)
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- Divide juice and liqueur evenly between 4 wine glasses.
- Fill glass with Champagne, adding 2-3 raspberries and sprig of fresh mint for garnish, if desired.