Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was a creation with things we had in the pantry. It’s like a vegetarian chili.
- 1 (400 g) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 100 g cheese
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 230 C Grad.
- In a baking tray, mix together beans and tomatoes.
- Season with Italian herbs, black and cayenne pepper to your tasting.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.