Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Try this tasty tapas with a grenache from Spain. Times listed DO NOT include 4 hours for marinating. From tapenawines. com and posted for ZWT.
- 907.18 g chicken drummettes
- 9.85 ml spanish paprika
- 4.92 ml coriander
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves)
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml water
- 44.37 ml virgin olive oil
- Wash and completely dry the drumettes.
- Combine the spices, garlic, sugar, water and olive oil. Stir into a thin paste.
- Rub the paste mixture over each drumette and put them into a plastic bag or covered glass container. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Arrange wings in an even layer, discard marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn once to ensure they are cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
I used 9 wings (tips cut off) for 3 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed the lovely spicy flavour that we experienced with a bit of warmth that delighted the taste buds, looking forward to trying this on other cuts of chicken such as drumsticks/legs or thighes or even chicken breast on the bone, thank you allifirl, made for Everyday A Holiday tag game.