Try this tasty tapas with a grenache from Spain. Times listed DO NOT include 4 hours for marinating. From tapenawines. com and posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and completely dry the drumettes.
- 2Combine the spices, garlic, sugar, water and olive oil. Stir into a thin paste.
- 3Rub the paste mixture over each drumette and put them into a plastic bag or covered glass container. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- 4Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Arrange wings in an even layer, discard marinade.
- 6Bake 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn once to ensure they are cooked through.
- 7Transfer to a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Wings
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g