Recipe by Jewelies
From Delicious magazine. This will serve two people so you will need to adjust for more. **Please Note - A tablespoon for this recipe is the Australian tablespoon, 20ml or 1 American tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon.
- 1 tablespoon mustard (20ml)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 8 pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil (30ml)
- 2 tablespoons warm water (40ml)
- 350 g pork fillets, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make sauce, whisk together mustard, garlic, capers, olives, parsley, zest, juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper to taste with 2 tablespoons warm water.
- Heat remaining oil in an oven proof pan over high heat and cook pork, turning, for about 5 minutes until golden.
- Place pan in oven for 5 minutes until pork is cooked through.
- Rest pork for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with the sauce and serve.