1/16 Photos of Spanish Omelette
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. After cooking it you might want to add ketchup, salsa or hot pepper sauce, be creative!!!!
My Private Note
- 1Peel potatoes.
- 2Cut potatoes and onion into small cubes.
- 3Add salt (to taste) to potatoes and fry them until they are lightly crunchy. in olive oil.
- 4About the last 5 mins of cooking add the onion to the potatoes. When tender, transfer potatoes and onion to papertowels to drain.
- 5Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- 6Lightly coat frying pan with olive oil. Add the eggs, potatoes and onions and cook over low heat, flipping omelette once to cook other side.
- 7Cooking is a creative process, and this recipe lends itself to your creativity! Add spices, herbs, meats, veggies and cheese to your taste. This is just the base to a Spanish omelette!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 159.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g