Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This sounds really strange but my honeybunny threw it together one evening when I wasn't feeling so hot and it was awesome!!! Hope you like!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cubed
- 1 head broccoli
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dale's seasoning
- 1 lb pasta, bow ties are my favorite
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons white truffle butter
- Cook Pasta to desired doneness.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil, add Spam, onions, broccoli & mushrooms (whatever kind you prefer), stir to coat, cover & cook until the broccoli is done to your taste (usually about 5 minutes for us, gives it a lovely intense green color).
- Add cooked pasta, Dale's & truffle butter (you can use regular butter if you don't have the truffle butter but if you can get your hands on some it really makes a difference! D'artagnon sells it on Amazon.com if you can't find locally), stir to combine, cover & cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes & serve. Make sure not to add the Dale's any sooner as it will be too strong and take over the flavor of the veggies.