1/1 Photo of Spaghettini With Roasted Garlic
From the cookbook Pasta, this is simplicity at it's most elegant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*F. Place the garlic on an oiled baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2Bring a pan of lightly salted water to boil and cook the pasta until done, about 10 minutes(or less if you prefer al dente).
- 3Slice off the top third of the head of garlic with a knife. Hold the garlic over a bowl and dig out the "meat" of the garlic with the point of the knife so it fall into the bowl. Pour in the oil and add plenty of black pepper. Mix well.
- 4Drain the pasta and return it to the clean pan. Pour in the oil and garlic mix, and toss the pasta until all strands of the spaghettini are thoroughly coated, topped with Parmesan. Serve immediately. Serve shavings of Parmesan in a bowl separately, if desired.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghettini With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.5
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g