Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and delicious pasta dish!
Make and share this Spaghettini Verdi recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 tablespoons minced Italian parsley (fresh)
- 1 lb spaghettini (angel hair pasta)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat butter and oil in a saucepan. Saute crushed garlic until golden. Discard garlic.
- Stir in the parsley and simmer 4 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain well. Place in a large bowl. Add pepper, Parmesan cheese, and salt, and toss well.
- Add the parsley sauce and toss again. Serve immediately.
This is pasta for the purist and it delivers on taste. It made a grand dinner last night with just green salad dressed with lemon and a pinch of salt. I used multigrain spagittini and made the rest just by the recipe. This will most certainly be made many time over here. YUM
Such wonderful fresh flavours from so few ingredients-this recipe showcases how the simplest things are often the best!! I halved the recipe,but kept the original amount of garlic,also leaving it in. A really fast,simple and economical dish that doesn't compromise on taste. I loved it-thanks loof!!
Perfect in every way! Used fresh locally made spaghettini and in place of some of the fresh parmesan I used freshly grated asiago. Fresh flat leaf parsley, too! Quick to make as well! Served with simple side of pan grilled zucchini and summer squash. Made for Veg Tag/July.