Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was all I had in the house one day.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 smoked link sausage, sliced (or diced)
- parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile, heat sauce with sausage.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Serve spaghetti with sauce and Parmesan cheese.
I, too, tried this one night when I had very little on hand. We actually prefer this to ground beef when we're using store-bought sauce! I cut the sausage into smallish chunks and brown it in a little vegetable oil before adding the sauce to heat through. It's actually quite yummy!!