1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook. Per Serving: 6 net carbs, 8 total carbs, 2g fiber, 1g protein, 6g fat, 90 calories
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*F.
- 2Pierce squash in several places with a knife; set on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake until tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, melt butter, splenda, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in small saucepan over med heat.
- 5Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- 6Discard seeds, loosen strands with fork and remove from the shell.
- 7Transfer to a large bowl, toss with spiced butter, then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash With Cinnamom-Spice Butter - 6 Net Carbs
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: