Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From our local store.
Make and share this Spaghetti Squash Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups peeled & cubed zucchini
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup lite Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pierce squash 6-8 times with a sharp knife.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
- Turn squash then cook another 7 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, cover with an inverted bowl and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, mushrooms and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli mixture, diced tomatoes, salt and Italian dressing.
- Halve squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Using a fork, separate squash into strands.
- Stir into broccoli mixture.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.