Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Had a couple of different leftovers and put them together with a few other things for a rather tasty meal! Enjoyed it enough to add it to my recipe book!
- 2 slices meatloaf (thick slices)
- 16 ounces potato gnocchi, frozen
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti squash, cooked (in tomato sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen carrots
- 5 medium button mushrooms, small chop
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 cup seasoned tomato sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add all the gnocchi. Cover pot and bring back to a boil. Please stay close to monitor. Lower heat to maintain a low rolling boil. Cook no more then 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they no longer stick to each other.
- Drain, return to same pot. Add butter and toss (optional). Cover and set aside.
- Cut meatloaf into large cubes.
- Add meat, vegetables and seasonings to gnocchi. Toss carefully. If your vegetables are still frozen, put pot on low heat for 3-5 minutes until there is no more ice showing.
- If your squash is in enough sauce as mine was, add it to the pot as is. If no sauce or very little, add some tomato sauce to make dish moist enough to suit you.
- Fold into meat-vegetable mixture.
- Heat everything gentle and enjoy.
- This could stay very well in a crockpot.