- 1 (1/2 lb) package spaghetti
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesfrozen cooked shrimp, thawed (we always used really small shrimp)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill or 3 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add shrimp and garlic.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti, parmesan cheese, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Toss well to coat spaghetti.
- Serve immediately.
- It's really good with an extra dose of parmesan cheese on top.