Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Good use for leftover spaghetti and sauce, plus it is just fun food.
- 1 hoagie rolls (6-inches) or 1 garlic bread roll (6-inches)
- 1⁄2 cup reheated leftover spaghetti, with sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon warm tomato sauce
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Open roll.
- Add spaghetti.
- Top with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Pop under preheated broiler for 1-2 minutes to lightly toast.
- Eat immediately.
Sounded different, but interesting, and we are always willing to try combinations we have never heard of. While it was good, I think we prefer our spaghetti plain. If this is something you grew up on, I am sure it would be comfort food for you.