Recipe by ShaniRage
This is so tasty and it combines kids 2 favorites - spaghetti & pizza! You probably won't have many leftovers - but it's even better re-heated if you do!
- 340.19 g cooked spaghetti
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 708.73 g pasta sauce (any kind)
- Canadian bacon or pepperoni
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook hamburger and onions over medium-hi heat.
- Mix spaghetti noodles with eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour noodle mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish (I use 13x9).
- Cover noodle mixture with jar of pasta sauce.
- Spread cooked burger/onions over top of sauce.
- Top with canadian bacon or pepperoni and cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes, let cool for 5.