Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family really liked this smoothie. We thought this was very yummy. When I made this I cut the recipe in half. I used the vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries, and I added 3 ice cubes to the blender. I did not need to use honey. I got it from Betty Crocker.
- 2 cups plain yogurt or 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) bagcascadian farm frozen organic strawberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Add more honey to taste if desired.
- Pour into 3 glasses. Serve immediately.