Recipe by tunasushi
This is a healthy drink full of protein and tastes YUM too. If it's too hard to find pandan leaves, use pandan essence.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak soybeans in water the night before.
- The next day, wash them thoroughly and remove the bean skins.
- Using ONLY 2 litres of water, blend the beans and water together. Strain the blended mixture into a pot and add the remaining water.
- Bring to a boil, taking care not to allow it to overflow once boiling point is reached.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, removing froth from the surface.
- Wash pandan leaves and tear it into strips. Tie the strips into knots and throw it into the mixture OR add pandan essence, if using, to the mixture.
- Add rock sugar and boil till melted. Boil once again and strain one last time.
- Drink it either hot or cold :).