Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very flavorfull dish -- great wih any meal !Also, very easy & quick to make .
- 2 lbs small yellow squash or 2 lbs zucchini, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat oven to 500F.
- On a large baking sheet,tos squash/ Or zucchini, garlic,soy sauce& peantoil until well coated; spread squash into a single layer.
- Broil 10 min.
- or until golden brown& chrisp& tender.
- Then sprinkle with sesame seedes& drizzle with soy sauce, if desired.
A really yummy side dish. Gave it just a squeeze of lemon near the end as I thought it needed a little 'zing'. Thanks.