Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saved this recipe from a magazine in 1996. I don't remember if I made it before because of picky eaters. I desided to make this Friday but couldn't find a key ingredient Lemon juice. You'll have to read the recipe to see what I used for a citrus substitue.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice, I used pink grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients, add beef, pork or chicken.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
- Times do not include marinating or cooking.