Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns makes this recipe the perfect side dish for your next Mexican meal. In less than five minutes this delicious dish is ready for the oven. Enjoy!
- 44.37 ml melted unsalted butter
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 236.59 ml bottled ranch dressing
- 283.49 g candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 170.09 g shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter to grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Place hash browns in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining butter and toss.
- Add dressing and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Stir to evenly combine.
- Spread into prepared dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serves 4.