- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated (or Cheddar or your favorite cheese)
- 12 ounces sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees F.
- Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage in skillet with mushrooms. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cheese, chilies, sausage and mushrooms. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Whisk together milk, flour and eggs and pour over sausage/cheese mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until done.