Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the Birds Eye website and thought it was an interesting appetizer. Turned out great.
- 2 cups sweet kernel corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pancake batter, prepared
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- fresh chives
- In a bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, parsley and green onion.
- Stir in the pancake batter, salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and brush pan with butter.
- Add heaping tablespoons of batter, cook until golden brown on each side. Remove and place in warm over while cooking rest of batter.
- Serve warm with small dollop of sour cream and garnish with chive.