Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
*Also terrific with LIPTON® RECIPE SECRETS® Onion Mushroom or Beefy Onion Soup Mix.* Recipe Tip For a great lunch box treat, wrap leftover meatloaf slices in a tortilla and top with your favorite taco toppings such as salsa, sour cream, grated cheese and shredded lettuce.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 ounces corn flakes or 3 ounces bran flakes, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn or 1 1⁄2 cups drained canned whole kernel corn
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve, if desired, with salsa.
This was nice..I did a half batch and also added some Emeril's South West essence I received in a swap...the water was a little too much and I ended up draining a lot of it as it was cooking but the taste was good. Thanks for posting!