Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to prepare.
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 12 ounces cooked steak, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup canned condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread half enchilada sauce in 9-inch glass baking dish; set aside.
- Divide beef evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Top with 2 tablespoons cheese soup. Roll up tortillas; place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce evenly over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.