Recipe by tweetyfan
Top Review by LainieBug
This is a very tasty tostada. I did use the leftover chicken from recipe #184956 instead of the packaged chicken strips and fat-free refried beans, otherwise followed the recipe. Topped with salsa and "light" sour cream. Will make this one often!
- 1 (17 ounce) package cooked chicken breast strips
- vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, heat a small amount of oil. Add corn tortillas, one at a time and fry until crisp; drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat chicken strips until warmed through.
- Spread refried beans on each tortilla and top with chicken strips, shredded lettuce, and cheese.
- SERVE WITH: salsa, sour cream and guacamole as garnishes, if desired.