Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sounds funky, but it's FANTASTIC!
- 1 (12 inch) sun dried tomato tortillas
- 4 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- Heat chicken in pan, placing into a rectangular shape.
- As it heats, place 2 slices of cheddar on top until just melting.
- Meanwhile, layer lettuce and pico de gallo in center of wrap.
- Top lettuce and pico with heated chicken & cheese pile.
- Top with caesar dressing.
- Wrap & enjoy!