- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 16 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut into cubes
- 2 (10 ounce) canshunt's diced tomatoes, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes (or until cooked), stirring occasionally. Stir in 2 cups water and bring to boil. Stir in macaroni and cover. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 15 minutes or until water is almost absorbed. Add Velveeta and can of Rotel. Cook until Velveeta is melted, stirring frequently.