Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 (4 ounce) cup blue cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese, cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and sliced into 8 sections
- 1⁄2 cup mixed sprouts (i.e., alfalfa, bean, clover, sunflower)
- 8 mini kaiser rolls
- Preheat grill.
- Take 1/2 ounce or 2 tablespoons of blue cheese and form into small ball.
- Mix together ground beef, salt and black pepper.
- Divide ground beef mixture into eighths.
- Take one eighth of ground beef mixture and form a patty around the blue cheese ball.
- Repeat this process with the blue cheese and ground beef mixture, forming a total of eight servings.
- Grill over medium heat until desired doneness, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Top each cooked burger with 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese, avocado slice and 1 tablespoon of sprouts.
- Serve on mini Kaiser rolls with desired condiments.