- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons margarine (not spread) or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 (17 ounce) cans yams, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts.
- Arrange yams and peaches in 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows. Broil until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.