1/1 Photo of Southern Florida Chicken Salad Sammies/Sandwiches
1 hr 15 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
A friend's mom passed this on to me. She and her husband had to relocate to Puerto Rico for his job and they spent quite a bit of time down there. When she came home, she brought a ton of new recipes to pass on to us. She and her husband had this at a small restaurant and they wouldn't give up the recipe. This is her take on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX mayonnaise, sour cream, and tarragon.
- 2Stir in chicken, almonds and celery; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to marry the flavors.
- 4When serving, divide the chicken salad between 2 bread slices.
- 5Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices.
- 6Serve with a dill pickle and potato chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Florida Chicken Salad Sammies/Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 456.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g