1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.