Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This was served at a Hawaiian themed party. This is fabulous and dangerous! Be careful, it will sneak up on you!
- 750 ml Southern Comfort, chilled
- 12 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters Sprite, chilled
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in punch bowl with sliced lemons, limes, oranges and ice.
My friends loved it! Due to its sweetness, I too adjusted the ingredients. I used half of the OJ and doubled the Ginger Ale (not Sprite).
This recipe is from a Martha Stewart Parties book. I have served this at parties for years. Although I increase the Southern Comfort to 1 liter and decrease the oj concentrate in half.